On Television

This morning I was frustrated to discover that I have a roommate who watches Grey's Anatomy.  At volumes surpassed only by my car whenever its muffler falls off.  Like, seriously, dude?  You really care about this drivel?

(If you do watch that show, I apologize for insulting your intelligence.)

However, when I got back from work at about 10:30 this evening, another roommate was watching MotoGP, which has got to be the most extreme sport IN THE WOOOORLD (said in Jeremy Clarkson voice).  What a perfect way to unwind and stop thinking.  This is what I've been missing out on my whole life.

I'd like to thank my parents for raising me to dislike TV.  Partly because most TV is a huge waste of time, and partly because it means that when I do see something really cool on that screen, my appreciation is that much greater.

Wheelies at 150 mph!  Wheee!