Hurry boy, It's waiting there for you. (Kenya believe it?)

Finally!

Kenya, tomorrow.
 There are a lot of things I'm not sure about for this trip. Somehow all the fundraising came together and it the trip is paid for.  I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm thankful for it.  I'm not sure how I can change anything by doing this, but I expect (and hope) it'll change me.  The camera helps me see past the tip of my nose.


Dale filming outside of Manila last year.  Me not doing anything useful.  Photo by Danielle.


















 One thing's for sure, Kibera Slum won't look like this.  View from inside the school we shot on last year's trip.











There will be stories.  And pictures!  And lots of video.  And when we get back, all the shining potential of a new semester at Dordt.

And I'll have this stuck in my head the whole time.  Or this.  (They're the songs referenced in the title of this post.  Don't watch that second video.  I warned you.)